Dive & Snorkel with Poseidon
Dive & Snorkel the Agincourt ribbon reefs
Designed for personalised dive and snorkel adventures, Poseidon takes you into the marine wilderness of the pristine Agincourt ribbon reefs - clear outer reef waters, beautiful corals and incredible marine life diversity. Catering for snorkellers, introductory and certified divers, Poseidon departs from Port Douglas to visit three different and unique reef site environments. This is a day well suited to experienced divers and those confident in the water. Poseidon also has a special permit allowing guests to swim with the Dwarf Minke Whales if encountered.
Dive & Snorkel with Poseidon
Experiences - Port Douglas
- Your Day includes
- Optional Extras
- What to Bring
- Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation.
- Return Poseidon cruise from Port Douglas.
- Morning tea, coffee with fresh muffins and focaccia on boarding; afternoon tea with cake and tropical fruit platter.
- Tropical buffet lunch with prawns.
- Reef interpretation talk
- Guided snorkel tour with marine biologist.
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & fins) and instruction provided.
- Lycra suits and flotation devices.
- Prescription masks available at no extra cost.
|8.15am||- Vessel boarding
- Complimentary tea & coffee until departure, muffins & focaccia.
|8.30am||Depart for Outer Barrier Reef|
|10.20am||Arrive at 1st Agincourt Reef Site|
|11.30pm||Arrive at 2nd Agincourt Reef Site|
|12.00pm||Buffet lunch served|
|1.20pm||Transit to 3rd Agincourt Reef Site|
|1.30pm||Arrive at 3rd Agincourt Reef Site
- Afternoon tea served
|2.30pm||All passengers board for final passenger count|
|2.40pm||Commence return journey|
|4.30pm||Arrive at Reef Marina|
- Introductory Scuba Diving.
- Certified Scuba Diving.
- Wetsuits available for hire on board for snorkellers.
- Professional photographer service onboard.
- Your camera
- Swimming costume and beach towel.
- Hat, sunscreen and shirt for sun protection.
- Cash for drinks at the bar, credit card for shopping and additional dives.
- Underwater digital cameras available for hire.
- Proof of certification for certified divers
"Right from the very first contact for our executive team group booking, the responses and information was quick and informative. We were given a range of options to choose from. I was kept up to date with progress and how the day would be structured. The process on the day was seamless and stress free which is fantastic when taking care of a group. All of the administration and operational staff of Quicksilver that we dealt with were fantastic. It was one of the best team events we have done both from an ease of arrangements and an incredible experience point of view. Thanks very much to everyone involved."
Christine Bennett, AA Insurance Limited
“Incremental Marketing Group has contracted Quicksilver over a number of years including the past 2 consecutive years to transfer our incentive program delegates to the Great Barrier Reef. We deal with high profile companies from Australia and around the world delivering our Programs.
It has been extremely important for our company to engage with suppliers that are not only reliable but maintain high standard of professionalism and delivery of their service. Quicksilver has never disappointed us.
Many of our delegates, as part of our Programs, have used these opportunities as a once in a lifetime experience to visit our world famous Reef. As such we are passionate that their experience lives up to everything they hope for. The Quicksilver team in both on land and on the water have always delivered what they promised. And this, always with professionalism, attention to detail, and cheerfulness from the pre-planning stage to the actual day.”
- Rob Mustow | Account Director, Incremental Marketing