Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef
Travel by wavepiercer to the edge of Australia’s Continental Shelf with this iconic reef experience! Your Quicksilver journey takes you to a spacious activity platform at the renowned Agincourt Reef, a jewel-like ribbon reef showcasing spectacular coral formations, colourful marine life and exceptional underwater visibility.
There’s something for everyone, swimmers and non-swimmers alike. Choose to dive and snorkel or stay dry and observe. Cruise in the semi-sub and be mesmerised from the underwater observatory as colourful fish dart and play in beautiful coral gardens. There’s introductory and certified diving, helmet diving, marine biologist snorkel tours and for a totally different perspective, scenic helicopter flights too.
Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef
Experiences - Port Douglas
- Your Day includes
- Optional Activities
- What to Bring
- Return Wavepiercer cruise from Port Douglas
- Morning and afternoon teas on board
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & fins) and instruction provided
- Lycra suits available.
- Qualified lifeguard snorkelling safety officers on hand
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Semi-submersible coral viewing tour with commentary
- Fish feeding [conducted by crew].
|9.30am||Arrive at The Reef Marina, Port Douglas
- Vessel boarding
- Complimentary tea & coffee until departure
|10.00am||Depart for Agincourt Reef
- Marine Biologist presentation
- Dive briefings (optional activities)
|11.30am||Arrive at Agincourt Reef
- Water activities, snorkelling / diving commence
- Semi-submersible trips commence
- Unlimited access to underwater observatory throughout the day
|12-1.30pm||Buffet lunch served|
|2.30pm||Complimentary afternoon tea served until departure|
|3.00pm||Depart Agincourt Reef|
|4.30pm||Arrive at The Reef Marina|
|4.55pm||Coaches depart for accommodation|
- Introductory and Certified Scuba Diving.
- Oceanwalker Helmet Diving.
- Marine Biologist Guided Snorkel Tours.
- Scenic helicopter flights.
- Your camera.
- Swimming costume and beach towel.
- Hat, sunscreen and shirt for sun protection.
- Cash for drinks at the bar, credit card for shopping and optional tours.
- Underwater cameras available for purchase, underwater digital cameras available to hire.
"Right from the very first contact for our executive team group booking, the responses and information was quick and informative. We were given a range of options to choose from. I was kept up to date with progress and how the day would be structured. The process on the day was seamless and stress free which is fantastic when taking care of a group. All of the administration and operational staff of Quicksilver that we dealt with were fantastic. It was one of the best team events we have done both from an ease of arrangements and an incredible experience point of view. Thanks very much to everyone involved."
Christine Bennett, AA Insurance Limited
“Incremental Marketing Group has contracted Quicksilver over a number of years including the past 2 consecutive years to transfer our incentive program delegates to the Great Barrier Reef. We deal with high profile companies from Australia and around the world delivering our Programs.
It has been extremely important for our company to engage with suppliers that are not only reliable but maintain high standard of professionalism and delivery of their service. Quicksilver has never disappointed us.
Many of our delegates, as part of our Programs, have used these opportunities as a once in a lifetime experience to visit our world famous Reef. As such we are passionate that their experience lives up to everything they hope for. The Quicksilver team in both on land and on the water have always delivered what they promised. And this, always with professionalism, attention to detail, and cheerfulness from the pre-planning stage to the actual day.”
- Rob Mustow | Account Director, Incremental Marketing