Silversonic Dive & Snorkel Adventure
Dive & Snorkel the Agincourt ribbon reefs
Designed with small, active incentive groups in mind, this is the perfect day to revel in diving and snorkelling at the renowned Agincourt ribbon reefs. Aboard the luxurious custom-designed 29 m catamaran Silversonic, you’ll have five hours to explore the delights of this underwater world as you visit three different and exclusive reef locations. With a guided snorkel tour included, there’s the option for introductory and up to three certified dives. This is a fun and exciting day exploring the Great Barrier Reef. Swim with the Minkes permit is an added bonus during whale season if encountered.
Silversonic Dive & Snorkel Adventure
Experiences - Port Douglas
- Your Day includes
- Optional Extras
- What to Bring
- Coach pick up from Port Douglas accommodation.
- Return Silversonic cruise from Port Douglas
- Morning and afternoon teas.
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch.
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & fins) and instruction provided. Snorkel brief at each site.
- Guided Snorkel Tour.
- Qualified lifeguard supervision.
- Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuits. All dives are guided.
- Lycra suits provided.
- Prescription masks available at no extra cost.
|8.15am||Arrive at The Reef Marina, Port Douglas
- Vessel boarding
- Complimentary tea & coffee, light breakfast/pastries served
|8.30am||Arrive at The Reef Marina, Port Douglas|
|10.15am||Arrive at 1st Agincourt Reef Site|
|11.30am||Transit to 2nd Agincourt Reef Site|
|12.00||Buffet lunch served|
|1.40pm||Transit to 3rd Agincourt Reef Site|
|2.30pm||Afternoon tea served|
|2.50pm||All passengers board vessel for final passenger count|
|3.00pm||Commence return journey|
|4.30pm||Arrive at The Reef Marina, Port Douglas|
|4.55pm||Coaches depart for accommodation|
- Introductory Scuba Diving.
- Certified Scuba Diving.
- Wetsuits available for hire on board for snorkellers.
Snorkel & Cruise or Dive & Cruise Options:
|Snorkelling & Cruise||Unlimited snorkelling|
|Certified Dive & Cruise, including dive gear||1, 2 or 3 Dives|
|Certified Dive & Cruise, tanks & weights only||1, 2 or 3 Dives|
|Certified Dive & Cruise, including dive gear||1 or 2 Dives|
Minimum age for Scuba Diving is 12 years and is subject to medical conditions. Departs daily from Port Douglas Marina Mirage. Coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation included. Available at an additional cost from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation.
- Your camera
- Swimming costume and beach towel.
- Hat, sunscreen and shirt for sun protection.
- Cash for drinks at the bar, credit card for shopping and additional dives.
- Underwater cameras available for purchase. Underwater digital cameras available for hire.
- Proof of certification for certified divers
"Right from the very first contact for our executive team group booking, the responses and information was quick and informative. We were given a range of options to choose from. I was kept up to date with progress and how the day would be structured. The process on the day was seamless and stress free which is fantastic when taking care of a group. All of the administration and operational staff of Quicksilver that we dealt with were fantastic. It was one of the best team events we have done both from an ease of arrangements and an incredible experience point of view. Thanks very much to everyone involved."
Christine Bennett, AA Insurance Limited
“Incremental Marketing Group has contracted Quicksilver over a number of years including the past 2 consecutive years to transfer our incentive program delegates to the Great Barrier Reef. We deal with high profile companies from Australia and around the world delivering our Programs.
It has been extremely important for our company to engage with suppliers that are not only reliable but maintain high standard of professionalism and delivery of their service. Quicksilver has never disappointed us.
Many of our delegates, as part of our Programs, have used these opportunities as a once in a lifetime experience to visit our world famous Reef. As such we are passionate that their experience lives up to everything they hope for. The Quicksilver team in both on land and on the water have always delivered what they promised. And this, always with professionalism, attention to detail, and cheerfulness from the pre-planning stage to the actual day.”
- Rob Mustow | Account Director, Incremental Marketing