The Quicksilver Group - The Great Barrier Reef's most awarded tour operator
A pioneering reef tourism company, Quicksilver commenced operations in 1979 with the first commercial cruise to picturesque Low Isles off the coast of Port Douglas. Today the Quicksilver Group has grown to become Australia’s leading Great Barrier Reef operator and one of North Queensland’s largest private employers.
With a sophisticated fleet of 14 major vessels, 4 reef activity platforms and the most amazing array of Great Barrier Reef destinations, we offer the widest range of reef experiences to visitors to Tropical North Queensland. Proudly, we are Australia’s most awarded reef cruise company.
With Cairns and Port Douglas-based operations the Quicksilver Group comprises:
- Quicksilver’s iconic Outer Reef Cruise to Agincourt Reef
- Wavedancer Low Isles Cruises
- Great Adventures Reef and Green Island Cruises
- Ocean Spirit Michaelmas Cay Cruises
- Silver Series’ Dive and Snorkel Adventures
- Pro Dive Cairns liveaboard trips and dive courses,
- Poseidon Cruises Snorkel & Dive Agincourt Ribbon Reefs
- Eco-sensitive Green Island Resort.
The philosophy of in-house services encompasses our committed approach to quality and includes our Reef Biosearch environmental division, diving, catering and fleet maintenance divisions.
Quicksilver’s dedication to environmental management and sustainability of this World Heritage listed icon is evident in the Advanced Ecotourism Accreditation achieved by all of our products and 15 year operational permits granted by the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority, being recognised as a High Standard Operator.